Update: Monday 15 February 2021
Training & Competition – Conditions of Entry & Use of Facilities
In the interests of staff and customer safety and our efforts to resume operations and provide access to the Hockey Centre the following measures are in place:
- The current social distancing restrictions allow for 1 person for every 2 square metres.
- Place belongings minimum 1.5 metres apart.
- Avoid touching common contact points.
- Wash and/or sanitise hands upon entry/exit and before and after using toilet facilities.
- Wash your hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of tissues.
- Stay home if feeling unwell. If symptoms develop onsite leave the venue immediately and follow the COVID-19 testing advice as per NSW Health guidelines.
- Basic warm up and stretching within 4 square metres area permitted.
- Showers and changeroom facilities are closed. Toilets facilities will be available.
- Drink fountains are not in use, bring your own water bottle.
- Bring your own labelled personal equipment and keep within your designated booked space.
- Consider your personal circumstances and whether you are at greater risk of more serious illness with COVID-19 (refer to health.gov.au). Seek your own medical advice and consider not visiting the venue if possible.
- Entry permitted between 10 mins prior and 15 mins post allocated booking start time.
- Exit the venue no later than 15 mins post allocated booking time.
- Get in, Train, Get Out. You are required to arrive dressed and ready to train. At the end of your training session, collect your belongings and proceed to exit the venue.
- Athletes and coaches admitted through entry and are to restrict access to booked zones and adhere to directional signage.
- All sessions are to be only hockey training activities. No games will be permitted and scoreboards will not be in use.
- No social gathering/meetings and inter-mingling in groups permitted.
- Adhere to the NSW Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 and related exemption orders.
Failure to comply with the above conditions may result in cancellation of bookings.