Casual Pool Attendant
Join one of Sydney's and Australia's most versatile and trusted portfolio of Sports Venues as Pool Attendant at the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre. We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic individual who is versatile and flexible.
Casual Rate $26.80 per hour + super +weekend penalty rates
About the Role
Responsible for meeting the needs of customers utilising the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre. Particular emphasis is placed on safety risk elimination and ensuring rules and regulations are adhered to by users of these facilities.
To be Successful in the Role
You will have the following knowledge, skills, experience:
Pool Lifeguard Qualifications recognised in NSW
Current approved NSW First Aid Qualification
Experience in an aquatic environment.
- All prerequisite qualifications must be maintained by the applicant on an ongoing basis.
- This is a casual position which requires shift work, out of hours and weekend work essential only flexible applicants will be considered.
- The successful applicant will need to provide the Sydney Olympic Park Authority with a Working With Children Check Number, or make a Working With Children Check application, either on-line or via phone, through the NSW Office of the Children's Guardian. An Application fee of $80 applies.
- More information on the Working with Children Check is available at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au
- Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply (supporting documentation required).
- Non-Australian citizens must hold and continue to hold the necessary visa and work permits appropriate to the employment.
Please limit responses to 250- 300 word maximum for each question.
- Please provide an example of previous experience in an Aquatic environment.
- Can you provide an example of when you have had to administer first aid in an aquatic environment.
How to Apply
Applicants should include the following:
- Response to targeted questions
- A covering letter of no more than one page outlining your suitability for the role.
- A resume detailing your qualifications, work history and role suitability
Pool Operations Supervisor, Michael Slee
Email applications to email@example.com
For more information Ph: (02) 9714 7526